Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Technology and compliments

Tim has recently acquired a new toy- an iPhone.

When they first came out he was a little bit interested but that interest quickly waned. After his old phone busted and he was finally due for a new plan- the topic came up again. And after numerous debates and discussions, now he has one.

I spent the first week joking that the iPhone was the third partner in our relationship, as when we went to bed, rather than speaking to me he would be checking facebook or playing the Settlers-of-Catan ap!

And at a recent seminar on marriage at college- when people had to put up suggestions of what was "marriage intimacy" killers- several people suggested iPhone and ipods!

But there are some benefits to our relationship.

I love compliments, and I particularly appreciate when I'm feeling down having Tim list all the things he appreciates about me. He willingly does it for me very regularly, but it can be a bit taxing for him.

Enter the iPhone!

Now- with the excellent voice recorder software- Tim has made a copy of him saying how much he loves and appreciates me. So whenever I need to hear it- its there- in just the touch of a button :)

And now, with Tim being away for the weekend, he's sent me a copy so I can hear his sexy voice saying lovely things whenever I want!

I think the iPhone can stay :)
love B

1 comment:

  1. And now, with Tim being away for the weekend, he's sent me a copy so I can hear his sexy voice saying lovely things whenever I want!

    this is probably the coolest thing i've read on the net this week!!
    also looking forward to hearing his voice again too... can you maybe email one of the messages to me??? just jokes!!

    ReplyDelete