Monday, June 7, 2010

Graciousness

Sometimes in Ministry you can't win!

You offend people when you ask them to help you with a ministry

You offend people when you don't ask them to help with a ministry

You offend people because they are convinced that you are offended by them- and they feel that you have no right to be offended by them, so they express to you how offended they are by the fact that you are offended by them when in fact you weren't offended in the first place.

But you are now!

And to be fair, sometimes I offend people because I don't put thought into how they are feeling and I am so busy and so self-absorbed that I don't treat them the way that I would like to be treated.

Ministry takes alot of grace.

God please help me to show grace to people the way you've shown grace to me!
Amen

love B

No comments:

Post a Comment