Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back from Holidays

Hi Folks,
I just got back from a marvelous three days near "Historical Winsor"- North West of Sydney. And it is pretty historical by Australian standards- we walked through both the oldest church and the oldest pub in Australia.

Its funny what makes a holiday great. We rocked up to our Bed and Breakfast and I had the butterflies I always have in these situations- wondering if what we found on the internet would be any good. As we introduced ourselves to the lady running it and she showed us round the place my eyes immediate fell to the shelves and shelves of cooking books and cooking magazines they had available for guests! I was sold. What more could I need on a holiday!

It was a lazy time of long walks, afternoon sleeps, reading and driving around the country-side. And time away is always such a refreshing thing for Tim and I and our relationship- its just nice to have heaps of time together to relax. Tim laughs at how silly and happy I get when we go away. Because as much as I love our house, no matter how much I tell myself to relax there- it is always like a weight of my shoulder to be somewhere else and not have to do anything!

Now I just hope I can reacquaint myself with my essay topic enough to hand it in on Monday!

I will see if any of my camera photos worked tomorrow and put some up!
love B

No comments:

Post a Comment