Sunday, May 11, 2008

Procrastination doesn't pay

Sorry I haven't written in a while.

I've just had one of those really blah weeks. There has been some lovely stuff (great times with friends and the equip conferences was excellent- will write about it soon) but I have been feeling a bit off colour and head-achey, the result being that rather than actually doing a respectable amount of work I did maybe half an hours study a day this week. Which means i have an essay due tomorrow. Which I haven't finished. And now I actually do feel properly sick and have to work through it!

Procrastination doesn't pay kiddies. Write that down. No, I said write it down. Don't go onto facebook, don't go watch TV. I said write it down! Where are you going? Didn't you hear what I said? It doesn't pay...don't leave...you still haven't written it down...wait...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment