Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tim on the Radio

Now some of you may be aware of my boast that my husband is the best preacher in the whole world.

But now friends, if you haven't heard him- you have a chance to find out for yourselves how completely right I am (despite my slight bias)!

The week before Easter Tim was on a Mission at St John's Anglican Church in Paramatta. The sermon he gave was recorded and this Sunday the 3rd of May his talk (along with the service he preached at) will be played on 103.1 Hope FM in Sydney at 7pm!

And for those of you would do not live in Sydney, you can listen to it at http://www.hope1032.com.au/ListenLive.asp

I haven't heard it, but I read the draft and it was excellent. So it should be a ripper!
Have a wonderful week friends (if there are any of you still out there)
:)
love B

No comments:

Post a Comment