Friday, January 1, 2010

Mood lighting

Tim and I are in NZ.

Yes I know what your thinking! Get off the computer and get exploring. Well, Tim is upstairs negociating with the car rental car to get our car early so we can do that. But with free internet at our hotel I thought I might as well get on here before we head off into the wilderness.

Our hotel was a cheap option. It is the funkiest hotel I have ever seen. Very, very modern furniture. The tinest room you have ever seen. An automatic "wake up" system which involves turning music on, putting on the tv with a screen advertising their breakfast menu and telling you the current Christchurch weather, and putting on "sunlight-like" light above your bed. But the coolest thing is the mood lighting. 5 different colours of lights depending on what mood your in. My favourite was the red.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda... just letting you know I'm now blogging under a different address and username. You can find me at http://reachinggreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete