Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to work stress

Today is my first in the office day of the year.

And yes, I do realise it's Australia Day.

My first 7 days of work were non-office days, two Sundays and one wonderful week helping out on a Youth and Children's leader's training camp.

But now the rubber hits the road:

-Sunday School

-Creche Rosters

-Tuesday Playgroup

-Wednesday Playgroup? (Not technically my responsibility but I don't think it is anyone else's yet either so have to make sure that someone is sorting things out)

-Koorong shop

-Craft Supplies

-Toy cleaning (Tomorrow is the day where we get all the playgroup toys out and sanitise them for another year of fun in the mouths of local children)

-Schedual and planning for Tim and my Junior Youth Biblestudy/group

-Praying for my sanity and that God in his mercy will use this crazy, disorganised servant to bless the children and women of my church.

And that is why I am working on Australia day.

love B
PS (photos of new house and NZ coming up when we actually have internet at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment