Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holidays

Holidays in Melbourne are...

-Eating lots of food I shouldn't and not getting any exercise except a little bit of Wii fit. Though I did managed for the first time ever to get a Wii fit age which was actually within 10 years of my actual age so I assume I can't be going so bad!

-Being late to everything because every moment you spend with people you want to drag on and on. Or being late to everything because you just aren't in the habit of calculating the time it takes to get from A to B anymore.

-(speaking of cars) That Melbourne roads are beautifully wide and uncomplicated and that small cars like my sisters and my Mum's can't fit much stuff but they are so zippy and fun!

-lots of tears, as you realise once again that life is hard and that a burden shared may not be a burden halved, but that it does make a difference to be able to share the tough stuff over the last little while that you've all been through.

-Seeing people you don't see or talk to for 5 months and it is as if you just spoke yesterday

-Mad, crazy, not enough sleep.

-Wonderful.
love B

1 comment:

  1. Just tagged you for a meme ... feel free to ignore! Love Jean.

    ReplyDelete