Friday, February 26, 2010

Vomit Free since 2003

All this week their has been lots of discussion among Tim and I and friends about vomit. Tim was pretty sick this week- poor boy- and much of it happening while I was away at a meeting at church!

Tim has very sadly been telling people that before this he was "Vomit Free since 2003" (it was actually technically 2005 but I don't have the heart to remind him as it doesn't rhyme as well).

Anyway- at some stage during the week Tim was explaining how he didn't quite make it to the toilet once.

Tim: "I got it on the floor, i got it on the shower mat, I got it on the toilet seat, I got it in the bath"

Me: "WHAT! I've had a bath since then!"

Tim: (half sheepish and half cheeky) "Well, at least we know it's clean now!"
love B

No comments:

Post a Comment